Complete annex prices
What a completed annex price includes
Our completed annexes are all ready to move into. Their features include:
- Low maintenance
- 10 year guarantee
- Constructed to full residential building control standard for floors, walls and roof
- Exterior insulated cavity walls
- Connected to available services
- Double glazed tilt and turn windows
- Hidden electric cables
- Ready to move in and connected to services
- shower room & kitchenette
Annexe options / extras
- Plastered internal wall finish option
- Bath fitted instead of shower (with upgraded water heating option)
- Wet room - upgrade from standard shower room
- Ramp for wheelchair access
- Wheelchair accessible door widths are readily available at no extra cost - just ask.
Click on the models below for further details.
Prices include erection onto an existing base and connection to existing services if already run to the correct position. We can also install suitable foundations and connect to existing services - charges for which can be assessed often over the phone without obligation on your part (click here to contact us) or during a site survey, when required.
Here are a list of other costs that you will need to take into
account. They are difficult to define in an exact price, as they will
vary depending upon each situation. Additional costs include:
- Running water supply to and from the main home to the annex
- Running armoured electric cable to/from main home to annex
- Running waste water pipe from annex to mains drainage
- Installing foundations
- Tiling to shower room and kitchen
- Plastered walls if required (adds 5% to the cost of the unit)
- Any professional fees that may apply to gaining any permissions if applicable. To discuss planning issues for your site click here.
The picture below is of a large 2 bed, 2 shower room annex building, with the Thermo Wood cladding option.
Larger round log cabin annexes
If you're looking for a larger log cabin to use as an annex, the following buildings can be used. However, this is only for the larger gardens, with substantial space and plenty of space around the area to be built.
Click here for details
Click here to ask
Click here for details
Last update: 01.12.2016
What our customers say..."...it has been a pleasure doing business with you. We will indeed be showing off to our friends and family! If you have other clients in the vicinity that want to see a completed build, then we are happy for people to come and have a look at ours (just give us a bit of notice!)
We are very pleased with the way the cabin has turned out. You and your team have done an amazing job.